Thursday, May 21, 2009

Hunter's Specialties Gun Rest Knee Pad



I heard about the gun rest on one of the older hunter specialties turkey hunting videos. I was kind of skeptical about buying the gun rest at first; but after I used it, I was sold on it. Who would’ve thought something so small and simple could make a huge difference. Here is a test. Next time you are turkey hunting, sit down with your back to a tree, get your gun ready, and sit your gun on your knee. I guarantee after 10 minutes, your knee will start to hurt.

The gun rest allows you to sit your gun on your knee and use your calls without slipping. Letting you stay in the shooting position all the time. You are free to use your calls and keep your gun stationary. The first thing I do when I get out of my truck is put on the gun rest. You can’t even tell it’s there. It’s practically weightless. There is only one strap and easy to adjust. It also comes in Realtree APG camo pattern. So if you can’t afford to buy a bipod, tripod, or v-pod for your gun, buy the gun rest knee pad. For $12 bucks, you won’t be disappointed.

BUY THE GUN REST HERE:
Hunter's Specialties Gun Rest Knee Pad



If money's not an issue, BUY THE V-POD:
Hunter's Specialties V-Pod Gun Rest - Model 00614



Jason Untersinger
Share/Save/Bookmark

Bass Pro Shops

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like that, I never saw it before.

I bet that would come in handy.

Caleb Pearce said...

My knee was so sore this spring turkey hunting, I wish I had one while I was hunting.

lralph said...

It's actually jason's. I kept borrowing it after he killed his turkey. I need to get one for next season.