Monday, April 20, 2009

Super Black Eagle II - Ultimate Turkey Gun







When I first started hunting I bought a Remington 870 express super mag. The gun held an awesome pattern. As I grew in my hunting career I became interested in hunting ducks and geese. The 870 pump just wasn’t ideal for hunting waterfowl. In 2006 I purchased a Benelli Super Black Eagle II. I can still remember pulling the gun new out of the box. I have never been the same. The shotgun is inertia driven with a comfort tech butt stock. The gun is not cheap, but well worth every penny. I have put this gun through hell in the duck blind and it has not failed me yet. Not even through rain, ice and snow. My benelli came with a shim kit which allows you to make the gun fit you own personal stance. It also came the a pistol grip butt stock. This stock is something I will never be without again in the turkey woods. You are more steady and can hold your position for a longer period of time. Plus when you put the gun to your shoulder is just feels awesome.


BUY THE BENELLI SUPER BLACK EAGLE II HERE

BUY THE Benelli Choke Extended Turkey Crio Sport

The gun will hold 2 ¾ , 3 and 3 ½ inch shells. It ejects every shell of all sizes like a dream. The gun is pre-tapped if you prefer using a scope. The gun is very simple to take apart and clean. I can have my gun apart in under a minute. The includes the barrel, firing pin, and the trigger assembly. The SBEII comes with 5 different choke tubes. 3 of the chokes are rated for steel shot which is a plus for the waterfowlers. It comes with a double sided choke tube wrench. One side is a wrench and the other side screws into the barrel so you can clean the choke threads inside the barrel. I use the extra full turkey choke which is made by Benelli, this choke I had to buy separately. The first tom I shot with this gun was at 10 yards and I literally took his head off. The next day my cousin and I had a bird hang up at 50 yards. I told my cousin to let the Benelli rock and the bird crumbled. In other words, if I see a tom at 50 yards I’m going to shoot with confidence. Inertia driven, Comfort Tech stock, Pistol grip, and realtree camo. This gun is the ultimate turkey gun.


Buy Turkey Choke Tubes Here:

Hunter's Specialties H.S. Strut HS Undertaker Turkey Choke Tubes

Primos Tightwad Choke Tube



Jason Untersinger


Share/Save/Bookmark

Bass Pro Shops

1 comments:

Sam said...

As we say in the South, that is one bad ass ride.